Spirit Week begins Monday, September 30
Bulldog Dash is Friday, October 4th
Keep the Change So We Can Let the Dogs Out!
The PTO’s goal is to collect enough change to cover the $10 per student commitment to support two field trips for all Bulldogs (Early Childhood – 5th Grade)
The Bulldog Dash is organized and run by PTO volunteers.
100% of your contribution will directly benefit the students of Belmont Elementary.
It’s as easy as 1-2-3!
- COLLECT DONATIONS! Cash or checks can be collected in person. Online donations can be collected by sharing the following link: www.belmontpto.com/donate. No laps to count or pledges to collect after the event!
- KIDS HAVE FUN & RUN! Check out the link to Spirit Week where students can earn a PTO sponsored party or the opportunity to give Mrs. Hargrove a Salvy Splash! Each day students are invited to wear everything from pajamas to neon to their favorite superhero cape.
- THE PTO ANNUAL BUDGET IS COVERED! Students can spend the rest of the year learning and having fun!
You are investing in your children’s education through the PTO. More than $20,000 was contributed last year to:
- Increase access to technology
- Cover the cost and transportation for two field trips for each grade (up to $10 per student per year)
- Provide supplies for Learning Expeditions, a hands-on day of learning
- Add books to the Belmont library and classroom libraries
- Purchase a variety of interactive materials for teacher to enhance curriculum
- Stock a supply closet & restock as needed with classroom materials such as glue sticks, card stock, pencils & markers.
How To Donate?
Please send in cash and checks (made out to Belmont PTO) in an envelop labeled Bulldog Dash. Be sure to include a donation slip for cash & check donations. Donation Slips
The Belmont Elementary PTO is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization under the regulations of the Internal Revenue Service. All contributions to this organization are tax-deductible to the extent provided by law.